This article has been reviewed and fact-checked by Wego’s editorial team.
Air Arabia, the Sharjah-based low-cost airline, has announced a new nonstop route between Sharjah and Phuket, Thailand, Wego has learned. The service is set to commence on 15 December 2023, providing travelers with a seamless connection to the popular Thai destination.
— Air Arabia (@airarabiagroup) November 27, 2023
The new route is expected to operate four to five times a week, offering convenience and flexibility to passengers. The schedule for the new service is as follows:
Flights from Sharjah (SHJ) – Phuket (HKT)
- direct flights will be available four times a week
- flights will depart from Sharjah at 22:30 and arrive in Phuket at 07:55
- flight prices start from AED 1,017
Flights from Phuket (HKT) – Sharjah (SHJ)
- direct flights will be available five times a week
- flights will depart from Phuket at 08:45 and arrive in Sharjah at 12:45
- flight prices start from AED 982
Please note that flight schedules and prices are subject to change.
This new route is a significant addition to Air Arabia’s expanding network and is expected to boost tourism between the UAE and Thailand. It also provides travelers from the Middle East and beyond with a cost-effective and convenient option to explore the beautiful island of Phuket. The launch of this service underscores Air Arabia’s commitment to providing affordable air travel and enhancing connectivity between key global destinations.
- Tour Trung Quốc 6N5Đ: Khám phá “quốc bảo” siêu đáng yêu cùng các điểm đến đẹp mê hoặc
- Top 10 khách sạn chất lượng ở Vũng Tàu được du khách yêu thích
- Tour Morocco 11N10Đ: Khám phá xứ sở bước ra từ thần thoại Ả Rập – “Nghìn lẻ một đêm”
- Top 5 resort làm từ tre nứa siêu đẹp nhìn là mê
- 10 món ăn ngon ở Ninh Thuận gây dấu ấn cho nhiều thực khách